Thursday, June 5, 2008

Curb Appeal






Leah has been very busy and with my school year winding down I figured I would add my .02 to the this little family weB LOG we have going on here. One thing that I wanted put on here are the pics of our new flower garden. Leah and my mom, Billie, put in alot of time doing it and I think it turned out great! I just took my last final of my first year of dental school which feels great. I will be starting a job tomorrow at the dental school doing research about the effects of hypoxia (starving cells of oxygen) on osteoblasts (cells that help build our bones). Pretty exciting stuff I know. (Insert sarcasm icon here). Duke is almost 8 months old now and now weighs close to 60 pounds. He is still a big baby though. Nothing else too big in our lives. Hope everyone is enjoying the nice weather we have had the past few days although it would be nice if the wind would calm down a little. Enjoy the pics!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the garden! very nice!

Carolyn Fjord said...

Your flower beds look so pretty! Good job Leah! I love the pictures of Duke! He is so cute! I love the head cone! Hope to see you guys soon...